Thursday, April 29, 2010

Young adults who haven’t grown up yet


They may have physically grown to the size of young adults. But, I can not believe how many of my peers are just so immature. At 20 years old, I am no longer a teenager anymore. It is about time for people my age to act their age. I do not understand the incompetence of some people. Life sucks sometimes but there is no need to whine about it like you are four years old.

There is also a freedom in knowing that you can live without your parents anymore. Learn to do your own laundry, cook your own food, take care of yourselves, mommy is always going to love you but its time you begin to act your age.

I am glad that I went to college far from home because I did learn to grow up real fast and be an independent and sustainable young adult.
College is the perfect time to do this because you have a buffer between you and the real world. This is your time to test it out and find yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment