Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can you do with that space?


It is amazing that when you look at this room you could think of so many different ways to decorate it. I have recently been hooked to HGTV's "House Hunter's" and "My First Place." I love seeing what different homes look like and what the designers and new homeowners do with the space they have.

It is really important to be happy in the space that you live in, after all, you will spend so many hours of your life and money on it. Also, your environment can affect your overall mood and productivity.

The best part is that you can experiment with it because by just painting a wall a different color, adding a new bookshelf or picture on the wall can completely change the feel. Thanks to HGTV, I may have found my new form of creative expression- room decoration and arrangement!

No comments:

Post a Comment