Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Smartphone Epedemic


My dad just got a new blackberry for his work so that he can get emails to his phone. It seems like nowadays everyone is discovering the wonders of the smartphone.

Getting emails on your phone is so helpful. I sometimes wonder how I did without them We all have such busy lives that it is very useful to be able to check and respond to emails on the go. They are especially important when there is a time sensitive announcement, because who knows you could be far away from your computer for hours and miss out on an opportunity or waste your time going somewhere to find out that it was cancelled, you just didn’t know because that message was sitting in bold in your Inbox.

I think that email on your phone is the Smartphone’s greatest feature. I use it every day and do not know how I would go back to life without it.
It’s funny how we adapt our necessities as technology changes. Who knows maybe in 20 years people will say they cannot live without something that doesn’t even exist yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment