Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Super Power- A fly on the wall

If you could have super power what would it be?
I have never really known what my answer would be. Be able to fly, be invisible, talk to animals, read minds... These would all be cool things to be able to do.
My ultimate super power though would probably have to be to become a fly on the wall whenever I wanted. It may be kind of creepy that I would desire to become the ultimate stalker or "nosy" person but the trick is that no one would know that I was there.
A fly is kind of an ugly looking creature but by becoming one I would be able to fly, essentially be invisible in the sense of my human body being transformed and maybe even talk to other flies. With information comes power. I would be able to gather lots of information I could never had without chilling out on that wall for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment